Thursday, May 12, 2005

new skin

woohoo...finally, i have changed my blog skin. i was getting bored with the old one and i tried changing it b4 but didnt noe how. now, i noe and i m so glad...n i stayed up late just to figure out how to change the skin and adding the chatterbox there. hopefully whoever comes to my blog will use the chatterrbox cos i sure as hell noe nothing bout using it...
anyways, changing my blog skin might be happy news but it still ain't taking away my exams.i have another 2 weeks of suffering to go thru b4 the hols. but who am i to complain...its the circle of life. evryone goes thru it one time or another...just wished it didn't have to happen to me. well at least every cloud has a silver lining and tat is my history paper 2, chemsitry & physics are out of the way. i do not have to worry bout those papers anymore...all i have to do is jump off the twin towers or come out with a very good out of this world excuse for my parents telling them why they shudn't kill their only daughter cos when results come out after the holidays, it is goodbye nat...

hahahaha......