Friday, May 12, 2006

killin' me

the english research draft is killin' me. and i have 3 days to complete it. die! die! die! besides that, i have 2 tests nx week. and on top of that, the following week is my mid-course examination. however, there is a silver lining. i'll b flying off to korea during my break! wheee...away from home for 8 whole days. actually its 7 days. the travel agency actually included the 3 hrs in the airport as the 1st day of our tour. like, wat the heck! we are only flying off at 1 in the morning. yes..a very frickin' early mornin flight. i aint complainin'. i'll definitely be sleeping all the way unless the air stewards there look like those hawt korean guys i c on tv..tee-hee..

i blame li peng for this...cos i have no idea wat this tag thingy is about. so here goes...

I AM: me. the one and only me. there can never be another me. there is only one me. and that is me. i am me.

I WANT: a new handbag. and a new skirt. and also new shoes. the kind that makes ur legs look sexy. ohhh la la...

I WISH: i could travel the world and see the sights and sounds of the world

I HATE: ppl who take advantage of ur frenship. they only contact u when they need something from u. if they have nothing from u, buh-bye. u dun hear from them anymore. tsk tsk tsk...this is wat i call rubbish to the society. ur gonna end up all alone, u hear me!!! ALL ALONE!!!

I MISS: my classmates in form5. they are like the wackiest ppl. i had so much fun and laughter there. esp the guys fr my class. they were like total wacko's. i also miss my cheerleading days. i wasn't the perfect cheerleader but i had loads of fun. all those practices and competition. that will be a great story to tell my grandchildren. umm..ok..thinkin too far ahead in the future.

I HEAR: the sound of trickling water. (fr the aquarium downstairs) hahaha...

I WONDER: what i'll be in 5-10 years time. will i have a successful career? a hawt, smart, funny, loving, able-to-cook, romantic boyfriend? able to go to new york to shop, shop and shop? ahh...i wonder..

I REGRET: quittin' ballet. i shudn't have given it up 6 yrs ago. i miss dancing. i cud have been a ballerina, dancing on my tippy toes...

I AM NOT: a dumb blonde or a drama queen like what my frens claim that i am.

I DANCE: to the beat of the music in my room. with the doors locked and the curtains drawn so that no one sees me.

I SING: in the bathroom. in my room. in my car. in church.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: all rainbows and butterflies.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a whole lotta mess.

I WRITE: with my hands.

I CONFUSE: tv land with my life. i watch the oc and think that adam brody is my bf. i watch love undercover and think that oh-so-hawt daniel wu is mine. a girl can dream, can't she??

I NEED: chocolate. and shopping therapy. and also need to finsh up my hmwrk and start studying for my mce. i also need to get streamyx.

I SHOULD: go bathe now!!!

I START: to on the tv, i can't off it. even if there is nothing on to watch. i'll find something to watch. that, my fren is a true blue couch potato...

I FINISH: this frickin' long tag. finally...

now comes the fun part!! i tag shee ann, sook yan and LI PENG!!! muahahahaha......

No comments: