Thursday, January 11, 2007

took me almost the entire morning to get it done.

giving up was not an option for me.

nuh-uh.

patience is indeed a virtue. and gawd knows i'm not the most patient person in the world.

and it is my patience that has paid off.

i did not give up and look where that got me.

"i'm leaving on a jet plane
don't know when i'll be back again"

actually, i do know when i'm coming back.

maybe you people should try logging on here to try your luck!

just remember to be patient. don't give up.

ps: i dont really wanna reveal too much for fear of ending up becoming like peyton (one tree hill..only like the greatest show ever after greys anatomy) in that situation. psycho stalkers and whatnot. cos i don't have a lucas to come saving me. bah! you gotta watch oth season4 to actually understand what i'm saying. btw, i'm now on par with american audiences. yay! no more waiting for 8tv!!

lovin' it

No comments: