Tuesday, November 04, 2008

laa dee daa

i hate hate hate hate hate HATE __________ (fill in the blanks).

it's a no brainer, really.

no prizes for guessing correctly. just the satisfaction of knowing that you are not alone in this world. that there are others out there who HATE HATE HATE _________ too :)

ahh..can you feel it?

inner peace.

the moment we've all been waiting for.

boo.

my inner peace ain't here yet. it's lost in the mail.

omg omg omg. this is totally random but i have an increase of 15sens in my nuffnang account. LIKE FINALLY! *punches air in victory wtf wtf

ok, if you must know right, nuffnang has been a bitch to me. since the first day i signed up with them till this very moment, i have had no increase whatsoever in my earnings. the last time i checked i had.....rm0.65! and now with a rm0.15 increase..i have..

0.65 + 0.15 = 0.80

ZOMG 80sens in my account!!! another rm49.20 left to go before i get my first cheque!!! wheeeeee.

dot dot dot

wanna know what i did today? i played teddy factory on my handphone and my thumbs are aching now.

i was trying to take a 'break' from studying and ended up playing that infantile game for the past 2 hours. and because i haven't taken my nap yet, i napped. there, my day in one sentence. don't you feel productive just reading it? because right now, i just wanna study study study because thats the most productive thing i can do today! wheeeeee.

if i go abit senile on friday, please forgive me. it's just the aftereffects of long term reading, hardcore 13 weeks of assignments and classes coming to an official end for the year :))

i shall end my post with something i got from nicole's blog

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon. This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

it's the funniest thing ever! hahahhaha. go try it.

No comments: