Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i barely slept last night. tossing and turning. surprisingly i woke up to the sound of my alarm wide awake. that. never. happens.

now, i am so bloody tired i just wanna crawl on my bed and snooze. and don't care about the 2 proposals and script i'm supposed to prepare. but my conscience is killin' me. i won't sleep in peace. actually, that's a lie. i'm just gonna wing it tomorrow. ok that's another lie. i'll do it then sleep.

bah.

whatever la.

i want chocolate. and i want it now. the lady in secret recipe lied to me. i asked which was the best chocolate cake they had there, she said chocolate indulgence. if i was in a right frame of mind, i would have gone for the banana chocolate or white chocolate macademia. damn word indulgence conned me. not indulgent enough i say! damn sweet too! i want ben&jerry's phish food and americone dream!

my 2 lovers when i was in the states =) comfort food.

if they weren't so bloody expensive here, i would have a stock pile in my freezer.

No comments: