Tuesday, November 17, 2009

marshmallows and candycane

i just applied to graduate :O

$170 to mark the end of this chapter of my life :O :O :O

so the age-old question now will be;

1. what's your plans?
2. planning to do masters?
3. looking for a job already?
4. what do you want to do?
5. etc. etc. etc...

gimme a break, people! i just finished and the last thing i want to do is start thinking of the future. if i knew what i wanted to do, i wouldn't be in this position here right now, would i? i'd probably be off in my swivel chair in my own office with a personal assistant who makes me coffee and tells me my mother is on line 1. am i there now? no. so just lay it down low with the questions, people. lemme breathe and take in life. life without the plans. life without the path and directions laid out before me on a red carpet.

i've had that for like 15 years or more. from the moment i entered pre-school up till my undergraduate years, it has all been planned out. now is the only time probably where nothing is planned out. where the possibilities are literally endless. scary and daunting yet exciting and limitless.

and if you must know, i'm currently enjoying the life of the unemployed. where i wake up in the morning with nothing to do unless it's to meet friends or do something inane like chores.

wah, what's not to enjoy? the next time i'll probably enjoy this lifestyle again is when i'm retired :O with grandkids for company!

the other day, when i was watching ugly betty, i had this sudden rush of 'OH EM GEE, what day is it today?!!!'

that, my friends, is the life...

No comments: