Tuesday, August 10, 2010

just like magic, without the mushrooms.

and i am back to normal. default mode wtf. i have to say, i went a bit cuckoo the past few days. no idea what came over me but i think i have kinda settled down a bit now. i needed the option of knowing that i could get out anytime and not have to settle. wow, does that make me commitment-phobic? i hope not. i go around the whole world giving off vibes that i am very easily committed but in the end i'm actually not. then my whole life would have been a TOTAL lie +____+ how will i tell my unborn children this one day?! dont say anything? then one lie leads to another wtf. and the world still keeps spinning. gravity is still pulling us down. i digress.

despite me saying that i am okay now, i can only take this okay-ness temporarily because what i'm doing now is temporary. i'm not gonna make this a permanent fixture in my life. no. if anything, this is one step into another and then, BIG TIME FAME AND FORTUNE MUAHAHAHAHA!

you'll never know. nobody will but that's okay. to know that my problems, no matter how big i make them out to be, is in fact, a speck of dust that i can swat off.

this is me, swatting that damn dust away.

poof.

sprinkle some fairy dust to make the pain and tears go away. abracadabra. beeppity boppity boo. pumpkin turns to a horse-drawn carriage. one fine day, my dear...one fine day.


No comments: