Saturday, September 18, 2010

day two: nine things about yourself

1) i can't light a lighter. somehow the thumb being super near to the fire gives me the impression i'll burn my entire hands off.

2) will spend my last spare change on beer. true story.

3) cant put on nail polish properly on my fingernails. and when a professional does it, it'll be botched up barely an hour later. why do i even bother?

4) i am a junkie for romance. but find myself becoming cynical now. noooooooo! give me back my idealism!

5) i cant side park. i blame the driving school for putting poles and making me count them when i side park.

6) when i'm tired and sleepy, i get cranky.

7) can finally ride a bicycle.

8) eats alot when i'm pms-ing.

9) i love quirky things.

2 comments:

lips said...

AHAHAHA i dont believe story no.2 wtf. :p

nat said...

it's so true ripley's believe it or not wants to run a story on it wtf.