Wednesday, January 05, 2011

imagine me and you...so happy together

had a FML moment this afternoon.

appointment to meet client in pavilion between the hours of 1.30 to 2pm. i arrived 1.20pm, received sms from said client to meet at 2pm. i haven't had my lunch so i queued up at kfc (imagine me and you...so happy together!) the line was massively long (lunch time. fml 1 me 0) already stood in line for close to 20 minutes when the sms came;

'meet you in coffeebean in 5 minutes'

+______+ ... -__________- ... WTF ...

i had a fight or flight moment. literally.

the better part of me screwed it and walked from one end of pavilion to the other cos said client had to choose to meet at the coffeebean located at the alfresco area instead of the in the centre court. fml 2 me 0.

fine. no complains cos i'm too nice for my own damn good sometimes.

about 10 minutes later, i left coffeebean and hurried back to kfc (imagine me and you...so happy together!) and to my joy, the queue pretty much non-existent. but that would just mean i would score myself 1 but NO! the universe was feeling pretty sadistic i reckon. 2 opened counters therefore 2 lines. i queue up behind line no.1 and customer just walked in queues behind line no.2. suddenly manager asks to open counter 3 to take order for man who is standing in line no.2. +____+ i thought cashier will layan me and serve me next but NO! she pushed the Counter Close sign further front after customer leaves. fml 3 me 0. nevermind. i wait patiently even though i was slowly dying a hungry death. then lady in line 2 moves away and man who just walked in who stands behind lady gets to take order while i wait behind fellow who for some reason took FOREVER to order fried chicken.

fml 1,000,000 me 0 x infinity.

by the time i reached my turn, my stomach was playing the orchestra rivaling all the orchestras in the world combined. but i had my fried chicken and is very. the. satisfied.

No comments: