Saturday, May 14, 2011

monkey

today, i lived up to the bruno mars 'lazy song'. when he sang today i dont feel like doing anything. i just wanna lay in my bed, i literally did just that. lazed in bed for half an hour after waking up trying to go back to sleep again just because i can and then dragged myself out of bed, brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. in my pyjamas. oh i havent done that in a looooong time! i used to do it all the time when i was younger. but back then, it was to plop myself infront of the TV to watch the saturday morning cartoons!

today i relived part of my childhood. i had my breakfast and plopped myself infront of the TV. watched a movie and got my celebrity updates. however, this isnt really the whole point of the story.

what i really wanted to say was what my brother had to say to me when he saw me in my pyjamas infront of the TV.

"you're just like me" and proceeded to give me a very wide smile!

"and that's a good thing, eh?"

"yeah" with another wider smile.

No comments: