Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hmwrk,hmwrk,hmwrk...

i'm supposed to be doing my math homework but here i go again, blogging. blogging is pretty addictive. there are times when i'll juz think about things to blog about but can't blog because i'm either busy or the damn comp is too slow. i have many things to blog about but once i sit in front of the comp, nothing comes to mind. hence, the aimless blogging. my, my, this is the 1st time i m using the word blogging so many times in one paragraph.hahaha...(i'm really running out of things to blog about)
oh yea, this reminds me. i had an english essay to write about today. we were given 45-50 minutes to write a 400 word essay.MAD!!! i barely touched 150. haha..juz kidding. i'm not that bad. but i don't think i reached 400 mayb 300. i dunno. i didnt have time to count cos i was busy trying to finish the essay which probably had a really terrible short ending. and i overheard pn. anny saying it will be 10% off our final mark. i hope she was joking cause she can be sarcastic at times and i was under stress so i cudn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. argh...i m also gonna have my comp science test nx nx week. argh..barely a month in coll and already the test and hmwrk are pouring in like nobody's business. better get started on my maths. oh no and also accounts. and also on my beauty sleep. i have been getting very sleepy during math and accounts class lately. very hard to stay awake but since i sit in front i cant exactly sleep so my eyes are wide awake but my brains and internal parts of me are actually sleepin. i'll be back....

No comments: