Friday, March 02, 2007

i won again

2 weeks ago, before chinese new year, i received a call about 10.30 in the morning. mind you, i was still asleep when i answered the call. so groggily i said "hello.


caller : hello, may i speak to natasha?
me : yes, natasha speaking.
caller : i'm calling from ok magazine. you're one of the grand prize winner for the guardian.
me : oh ok. (i should mention again that i was asleep when i received the call so when she said the guardian, i thought it was guardian the pharmacy. then i was thinking, what the hell did i win from guardian?? vouchers ke?? wait a minute, when did i enter a contest in guardian??? so i asked her what i won 'cos i was seriously very curious and i didnt want to think too much since it was still early in the morning.)
me : urhm, i'm sorry but what with u calling me so early in the morning, disrupting my beauty sleep please tell me that i won $1,000,000.
caller : u won a polo tee, a travelling bag and a waterproof bag.
me : oh..(thats when it all started to click. the guardian is not the pharmacy,doink! it's the movie "the guardian")
caller : you'll have to come by the office to collect bla bla bla...
*tuuuuut*tuuuuut*tuuuuuut*

and so i went to catcha's office to collect my prize.


the travelling bag, the polo tee and the waterproof bag in orange


honestly speaking. i don't really like my prize cos first of all, i can't wear the polo tee. it's humongous. the travelling bag is...i cant even find the words to describe it! and what am i supposed to do with a waterproof bag?? go diving/snorkeling with it??

why couldn't i win the perfume's they were oh-so-generously giving out???

No comments: