Friday, March 16, 2007

she sprang a surprise on me!
but it's a nice surprise.
nice to know that someone's gettin it on.

----------------------------

the other day, someone asked me what was the latest movie i had watched in a cinema.
i couldn't answer him. seriously. i had to think. THINK REALLY HARD SOMEMORE!
and i came out blank.
which led me on a searching-through-my-brains-spree.
tak boleh tahan la if i cannot solve it.
and i finally did. after don't know how many gawd-damn frickin' hours.
the last movie i watched in the cinema was...
and what a wonderfully-awesome-great-drool-worthy movie it was.
at least i think that was the last movie i watched. oh-no..my brain is going into overdrive again. think happy thoughts. think happy thoughts. i think i can fly. wtf.
unless u count sitting in a lecture hall as an equivalent to sitting in a cinema then i've watchedso i've compiled a list of movies i wanna watch. in random order.
spiderman3. latest harry potter movie. pirates of the caribbean3. yadayadayada. blablabla.
not a very impressive list. i know.
wth. i'll probably just go to my friendly neighbourhood dvd peddler and get my movie dilemma fixed.
support *cough*pi*cough*ra*cough*cough*cy*cough*
i mean be original. watch original. wtf.



No comments: