Sunday, May 13, 2007

and then there were none...
sleeping at 4 in the morning is no fun.
thank gawd there won't be anymore of it till next sem.
can you imagine, almost every night for the past week i have been sleeping at 4-5 in the morning.
i wasn't this hardworking when i was in F5. seriously.
i probably waked up early to cramp in whatever i can but i never studied till 5 in the morning.
but it's not like i'm asking for it.
fine la, fine la..i DID ask for it. who ask me to do last minute work.
2nd sem resolution :
-complete assignments way way earlier. as in when i get the question i immediately do it.
-start from the first week, i'll study my butt off. cos rite now, i gotta study for my finals and i haven't started and my finals is like 2 weeks away. once again, i sendiri cari pasal.

*unrelated to the above*
the other day (one of the weekdays) someone asked me what lips was in bm.
me: *scratches head*thinks* after a long pause...mulut la.
someone: i thought mulut is mouth.
me: same for lips also.
(mind you, that someone thought pipi was lips in the beginning *gasp*) ---___---"
today (in the car)

me: bibir is lips!!! O.O

what a revelation!
really, my bm is atrocious.
even the other day in the cafeteria, we were talking about the bm and english essays. when it came to summary, we were stuck for bm. what was summary called in bm???
ringkasan!!!
bloody genius.
it just occured to me that it is called rumusan. ---___---"

*definitely unrelated to the above*
today i watched 3 movies back to back.
and i'm feeling all lovey-dovey inside...






all of them romantic movies. i totally heart romance movies. =)
and i have got many more movies to catch up with. oohhh..goody!

No comments: