Monday, May 28, 2007

i had a great weekend. did you?

I DIDN'T STUDY!!! did you?

so what DID i do?

i stayed at hilton.
celebrated a friends birthday. Happy 18th Birthday Naim!
tried convincing my mother to get me a jacket/coat/trench coat from zara. (i promised not to buy anything for the next 3 months but NOOOO.....)
begged my dad to get me a macbook.
i slept the whole day yesterday.
and since it rained this morning, i couldn't get my lazy ass off my bed and so continued sleeping. really..i've turned into a sleeping addict. i need to go for rehab.

------------
and i found out recently what LMAO means.
seriously, they need to produce a dictionary. for me.
i do know what LOL means. thankyouverymuch.
now what is ROFL? or ZOMG?

------------
okie dokie.
time to hit the books.

No comments: