Wednesday, October 03, 2007

mother : what is leper?
me : i dunno
mother: you just finished your exams!!
me : WTF! (in. my. head. imagine the horror stories i will tell if i ever said this out loud!)
me : THAT WAS 3 BLOODY (again. in. my. head.) YEARS AGO!!!!
mother : YEAH! 3 years ago. i did it 3o YEARS AGO!!!
me : *rolls eyes says whatever ala baby ally wtf

and so, being the diligent daughter that i am, i checked the dictionary, excuse me, the kamus dewan bahasa dan pustaka and leper is i don't know wtf that is.

aren't dictionaries supposed to clarify something you don't understand?

go figure lah.

leper
tidak jeluk (piring, pinggan, dll.), ceper, dangkal, pipih, rata
(kamus dewan bahasa dan pustaka, 1998)

so leper is flat? right?

*rolls eyes and hands saying whatever ala baby ally

No comments: