Wednesday, February 27, 2008

nightmares are made of these

one week ago i did not have a care in the world.

this week i feel so overwhelmed. just the amount of reading and writing i will have to do is enough to write my very own horror story wtf. the horrors of my academic life wtf.

it's so scary that my lecturer called us 'brave souls' for taking two of his units in the same semester. can die or not you tell me? why am i putting up a brave front when honestly i'm so the not? why why why? if i survive this semester, i am a rockstar.

from now onwards, the weeks will be labeled. they will each countdown to my deathday wtf.

and adding to my sad state right now, i did not attend BSB's concert *waillllssssssss*

i have nothing to look forward to. oh wait, my sombrero from li peng. it better be big and colourful.

ps: now i'm really gonna go kick myself. why did i not attend bsb's concert? WHY effin WHY?? i can only console myself by listening to their songs over and over. le sigh. i'm so depressed i'm gonna turn to alcohol and drugs and enter rehab and become like lindsay lohan wtf.

pps: omg life is starting to turn around. maroon5. 25th. singapore. OMG!

No comments: