Thursday, February 14, 2008

that day of L-O-V-E

1. i spent the eve of valentines wrapping my mothers anniversary gift. and the present was from my dad. and no i'm not telling what my dad got for my mum.

2. i spent valentines day enjoying the best dinner i had in months. home cooked food beats eating out any time of day. i especially loved the champagne that went with the food. although the combination was a bit off. i had the best of world anyways.

3. valentines is also my parents anniversary. can you say romantic much? but really, their reason for getting hitched on feb14 is so far from the whirlwind romance you'd expect.

4. can you believe the word 'valentines' is not featured in the dictionary of my handphone? i had to spell it out. hello, nokia, keep up with the times why dont you?

5. it's been an eventful valentines this year.

happy v-day!

and omg the 2 teams i was rooting for didnt win!

No comments: