Sunday, March 16, 2008

tag you're it.again.

tag heuer?

no.

i got tagged.

mucho gracias, alex.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
late 20s before 30.

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into?
gossip girl. you know you love me. xoxo.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
li peng- her drama-ness will take away all my fears on being deserted and i can instead focus all my enery into laughing at her. *you know i love you right?*
veenah- because she is my teh o ais limau and i am her roti canai. and we'll sing captain planet and talk about how H should not divorce N and that P and L are MEANT TO BE.
ching yee- she's my lover. nuff said.
ps: i just realized that all 3 are overseas. that just shows how much i miss them so. see how much i love you guys so. li peng better get me something from spain. teehee. i have no shame wtf.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
it starts with an M. i cant remember if its maldives or mauritius. but i've seen pictures and its breathtaking. sun, sea and sand. bliss.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
that i'm secretly a billionaire. and can therefore buy whatever my heart desires. materialistic much? totally.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
believe? go look for it la wtf.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
the love of N and H and also P and L. they are meant to be together!!!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
like duh! splurge it all, baby. and give it to my family and invest (aren't you proud of me shee ann?)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
call me old fashion, i prefer them making the first move. but then again, maybe i have to change my tactic and walk the crooked road. hmmm..food for thought.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
alex is gay as in happy gay and the crooked road gay *coughweiliangcough*, helpful *you did HELP WCH. haha.*, easy going.
now, the bad points on the other hand...
haha, i'm kidding.
aren't i funny? wtf.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
able to cook. has a sense of humor. accepts the good and the bad of me. has ambition. has charisma. knows what he wants in life. the opposite of me.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
hate is such a strong word. *all you need is loveeeeee*

13. What is your ambition?
ambition? heck, it took me months just to figure out what i wanted to major in. let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, shall we?

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
tell me privately to avoid further embarrassment. but then again, we're not all perfect. our flaws make us who we are. don't try to change that. be who you are. don't try to be someone you're not. *i sound like an episode of ugly betty wtf*

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family. and one tree hill. and the internet. oh yeah, and my friends who come right after family.haha.

16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
the list of things in my things-to-achieve-right-now list IF i had a things-to-achieve-right-now list.

18. What age do you want to start a family?
before i hit my 30s hence the getting married before 30. there IS a ticking clock.

19. What would you want to be after you're dead?
it's not what but where. heaven.

20. What makes you different?
the most obvious would be my DNA. it's the one and only one in this world and lifetime. until you clone me la that is. which reminds me of what my lecturer said. is the mirror image really an image OR are we the mirror image?
scary.

i tag li peng, veenah, ching yee, sook yan, shee ann, yasmin, aaron, iggy!

No comments: