Friday, April 18, 2008

marketing ploy

i find it really stupid that i have to spend in order to get my birthday voucher.

what the fudge.

isn't the idea supposed to be, give me voucher, i spend, happy me, happy you?
what you are trying to do now is make me spend first to make you happy but then you make me happy by giving me a voucher but then i won't be so happy because only when i spend did you give me the damn voucher, and now in order to make full use of the voucher i have to spend again making you happier because twice i'll have to fork out the money thus making me that much unhappy?

damn i hate your marketing ploys. only fools will fall for it. you hear me! FOOLS!

and i for one, am no fool. *evil laugh wtf*

dahlah you sent me 3 sms-es regarding your mid-season sale.

i tak nak!


ps: i don't actually know the point of this post LOL. the things i do for the sake of blogging.

No comments: