Saturday, April 26, 2008

tick tock tick tock what you waiting forrrrrrrrrr

one moment i'm so chilled and relaxed like an ice-cube sitting in the freezer chilling away.

the next,

i am stressed to the point of being unable to think straight and crying internally. like tears are weeping INSIDE of me. i am mentally pulling my hairs. mentally screaming save me from my misery.

and then, i begin my journey of accomplishing yet another 2500 word essay.

right now, i am almost halfway there.

i CAN so do this.

but what's even worst than doing assignments is my exams. the timetable really kills.

5th
10th
23rd

frickin' 23rd!!! can you see the HUGE ASS gap in between!!??

and what's even worse than that is that the last paper is the killer one. anything can happen in between the period of waiting. ANYTHING. i might need to enter the mental asylum. seriously. i am mentally knocking my head on the wall now.

"youth is wasted on the young"
-george bernard shaw

le sigh...
sucks to be me

No comments: