Wednesday, August 13, 2008

of mindlessness

it's a wednesday night.

i'm facebooking, blog hopping, gossip reading, listening to the endless stream of music flowing from my iTunes, contemplating whether i should have a piece of chocolate (at this hour!) among many other mindless things.

i know i should be doing something more productive. something intellectual perhaps?

i have this nagging feeling that i'm supposed to be rushing something. the number 15 pops up periodically and yet, i have no idea what that number signifies.

*thinks thinks thinks*

nope. still clueless.

so while i'm thinking, let me tell you something about this lady marguerite duras.

i don't like reading her books. period.

so the confusing it's like sitting the merry-go-round a gazillion times. and so the depressing. and just so mixed up.

indeed you are a marvelous woman, doing the things you did and going through such rough periods in life.

but six feet under you are.

ohh... six feet under. that rings a bell *ding ding wtf*

*thinks thinks thinks*

nope. can't seem to place my finger on it. sounds very important though.

moving on.

i can't count. period.
i hate maths. period.

went to this brain development center (not for me, my brain gonna combust thanks to contemporary fiction) and this guy posed a math problem.

there are 14 animals.
there are chickens and rabbits.
there are 40 legs.
how many chickens and how many rabbits?

my head was literally throbbing. never have i seen a math question after my mufy days.

feels damn great to be an arts student now HAHA.

OMG NOW I REMEMBER!

I HAVE 2 ASSIGNMENTS DUE ON THE 15th.

au revoir.

No comments: