Monday, August 18, 2008

sportsmanship

i'm never one for sports.

like i avoided PJK like the plague. i never wanted to play anything at all. i ran away from the balls instead of catching 'em. go ahead and laugh.

but this year's Olympics got me excited.

i actually wanted to watch the badminton finals.
and
I HAVE NEVER WATCHED A SINGLE BADMINTON MATCH IN MY LIFE!

you can practically see the nation's hopes on him. stress man!

watching the Olympics this year makes me wanna grab a racket, ball whatever and just hit,smash,kick whatever. or run. or swim.

makes me wanna master a sport actually.

you know what the Olympics should turn into an event? essay writing. that is one serious sport. no sleep. constant caffeine fix. can make you go crazy wtf.

i've been reading the sports section of the newspaper too 0_o
which is so unlike me.
the Olympics is really getting to me.

gymnastics. diving. athletics. weightlifting. badminton. table tennis. swimming.

i find weightlifting very scary though yet fun to watch wtf. i'm so scared they'll fall on the weightlifters and then crush them or something +__+

Photos: Andrei Aramnau breaks three world records

No comments: