Friday, June 12, 2009

i am totally digging capital fm's playlist right now. the music they're playing is making me wanna get up and dance and drink and be merry.

damn those exams.

and a bug just crawled up my leg.

it's now lying semi-crushed in the dustbin.

E-E-W. gross!

sucks but i have to watch another hitchcock film if i wanna answer a hitchcock related question for my exam. i'm afraid to watch vertigo alone. i don't know what to expect.

i wish it was xmas cos i want a blackberry.

i also want that pair of heels i am lusting after. but they don' have 'em in my size anymore. if you were a good salesperson, you would try and console me by recommending me another pair which has similarities with the pair i covet or maybe a pair which is better than the one i wanted.

but you're not.

not many people love their jobs. i hope i'll love whatever i get myself into.

No comments: