Tuesday, July 07, 2009

hullo. i is back home sweet home. been gone for 5 days. which totals to 5 days without internet connection. damn it feels good to be back.

it was a whirlwind of endless walking and spending. a much deserved break to say the least. the past weeks (in regards to the 1st semester of course) had me broken inside out. literally exhausting me of whatever ounce of energy i had left. trying to salvage the remaining pieces of what's left. i breathed a huge sigh of relief that very friday i put the final dot of the full stop on that exam booklet. shook the ache of writing like i've never written before and walked out feeling lighter. i stood taller. i smiled wider. i made it through the wilderness.

and now, i'm already in the second week of my break. 2 out of 3. 2 days left before i go off again. excitement filled me a minute ago. now, all i wanna do is just stay, glued to one spot and not move. just the rise and fall of my beating heart. the sound of me breathing.

and then, i'm all excited again. head filled with excitement and the thrill of going somewhere new and foreign.

and the cycle continues.

this is probably due to the nature of how things work in the body, mind and soul of a hot-blooded female. that time of month where you're literally hot and cold in a split second. uncontrollable. unstoppable.

nevertheless, am totally looking forward to my next trip. a study tour is the official name for it. hopefully i can try to put my skills to the test. whatever the skills may be. i have yet to find out what my skills may be. but if this trip can open eyes to whatever possibilites and outcomes it may have on my future, then it will be a life-changing trip. otherwise, it will just be a great trip with a bunch of great people.

i go with the flow. and so far, the flow has been good to me. *knocks on wood*

No comments: