Friday, July 31, 2009

'lost and insecure
you found me'

that's my word/phrase for the task at hand.
writing experiments is...interesting. i don't have to churn out a narrative but that doesn't mean it's any easier. looking forward to honing my writing skills.

and my other class requires me to write a project diary, detailing the trials and tribulations of how to handle group work and conceptualizing a short film/feature film and coming up with a storyboard.

another class rewards me marks for setting up a twitter, delicious , flickr and youtube account.

and finally, i have this one class where i watch movies and then throw all sorts of theories at it.

this is it, my final semester. the final leg of the pre-race. once this is over, the race will finally begin.

this is it.

No comments: