Wednesday, March 30, 2011

curry curly wurly

this afternoon, or rather yesterday afternoon seeing it is already after midnight, i had the best lunch ever since stepping into my new position here in KL. i still remember my first lunch. it was at a restaurant serving overpriced dishes of sandwiches and mineral water. i had a wrap which i thought would be hot but was in actual fact cold. yucks.

on my second day, i had a nicoise salad. something which i learned about when i was in europe! it was heavenly. the one in europe, not this one. and my third was a singapore fried meehoon in the restaurant next door.

but today, took the cake. maybe because it was just me in a crowded cafeteria. no idle chit chat. no small talk. no smiling and nodding. just me. sitting and waiting. and if you insist, reading twitter. yes, twitter makes for a very good time idler.

that delightful dish i had that warranted itself a blog post?

maggi sup.

instant noodles never tasted this good.

No comments: