Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my world 3.0

i do a lot of thinking when i'm driving to work. not so much when i'm driving back home cause by that time, i'm just brain dead and hungry and sometimes just moaning about how i'd rather not do this but i digress.

it's the only time i am truly alone with nothing but my thoughts and the road ahead of me. well, rush hour traffic doesn't exactly have much of a road view. car bumpers, yes. so i make loads of life decisions when i'm driving or at least i think about it a lot. and i'm beginning to see a pattern in my thoughts. from the first day i started working to this very day. i may not have thought about it everyday, but the thought does pop in and out once in awhile. i'd like to step my food down and just charge ahead with it but i also have a rather rational and realistic side to me.

but lately with all that is happening in the world and my lack of knowledge and understanding in my spiritual life, i feel like now is the time i actually do something about it and at the same time finally learning something and doing something that i know that i would like to pursue in the very near future.

work and life balance is of high importance and i'm not going to let that be discounted in whatever i aim to do.

from my understanding of my thought patterns, i'd say this one is pretty consistent. and that's quite a stretch of a statement seeing as how fickle-minded is my middle name O___0 tough life decisions need to be made.

john lennon once sang,

they may say that i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one

No comments: