Thursday, June 16, 2011

your song reminds me of swimming

everyday, things change.

i grow a little wiser, i grow a little wearier and i grow a little sideways wtf true story.

made the mistake of weighing myself last weekend and i can't wrap my head around the fact that i've gained weight +___+ i'm so sad that i actually have a really good appetite for food these days wtf and i'm not even having my monthly visit yet! fml.

but i digress.

my plans keep changing as the earth keeps turning on it's axis and the gravity is still holding all of us down and the sun still shines at the right time of the day and i still complain about life being a pain in the ass. once again, i should be crowned miss fickle. maybe i should get a 'little miss' shirt with those exact labeling. i've never really realized it but it's come to the point that everyday i have different ambitions in life. this is worst that when i was 8 and i told my parents i wanted to be an air stewardess and then probably the year after that i told them i wanted to be a teacher and then doctor.

fyi, i'm none of the above. being an air stewardess isn't a viable option. i've come to accept the fact i am vertically challenged to be even considered. case closed. being a doctor? let's just say my intelligence level isn't up to standard wtf. grey's anatomy is enough for me.

i'm still finding my footing. this search will be long and arduous. and boy do i know how arduous it's gonna be. like i said earlier, i keep changing my paths that i have to literally tell myself to STICK TO THE BLOODY PLAN!

i made a pact with myself wtf. the plan is laid out and i'm trying to stick to it. barely really. everyday, i come up with an escape route and everyday, new routes keeping popping up that i have to yank myself back down. take a chill pill wtf. i have come to terms with my current situation and while i am looking for alternatives, i figured i should enjoy the situation that i am in right now and maybe write about it? now that's a thought, hmm...

i may not have a wealth of experience but i've got enough right now to start off with and i'm sure i've got at least an audience of one who would be interested in reading about my adventures, eh? i am afterall a writer, ahem, writing major.

ohhh...i feel a new project brewing! watch this space wtf.

by the way, as an ending to this, an interesting conversation piece came up after work. me and a colleague left about 8-ish pm and we were saying whoah this is early!

-_____-

for somebody else NOT in this industry, this would be way past overtime. way way way over. and they'd probably be cursing, spitting and throwing tantrums. yeah, been there, done that.

acceptance is key.

hope keeps the engine running smoothly.

No comments: