Sunday, January 01, 2012

hello 2012!

Happy New Year, guys!

this will be the month where writing the date will require some getting used to. it's finally here, 2012! it's been an eventful 2011 but i'm definitely looking forward to new adventures and challenges this new year brings.

i was working crazy lots in 2011 what with me switching gears career-wise which lead to my career-crisis  mid-year. not the highlight of my year but i wouldn't change any of it. it was a learning curve in terms of me realizing what i wanted out of my life. i'm thinking this year there'll be more realizations and explorations on my horizon. i think i've said it before in previous posts but i'll say it again; 2012 is going to be a good year. i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes. 


i'm probably setting myself up to be judged but who the fuck cares? i'm only young once. if i live my life trying to fit myself into a mold, i'll become less of a woman wtf.

i didn't really make any new year's resolution except for one which sits highly at the top of my list (not really a list if there's only one item on it):

losing weight. 

everyone probably has a similar resolution on their list but for me, imma make this happen! i will eat healthily and do exercises although i'm still considering bootcamp (it's too hardcore for my liking!) that treadmill will not be a white elephant in the corner of the room, no no NO!


three cheers for the new year!

No comments: