Monday, June 25, 2012

the grass was so green

i need to start writing down whatever pep talk and warnings i give to myself on a piece of paper so that i can look at it clearly and let it help me along the way.

i've made a mistake, yet again. jumped emotion first into a pool that i clearly have no intention of swimming in. i made a u-turn instead of moving forward and i guess desperation can do that. i have to finally admit now that i was desperate and slightly depressed about the situation i put myself in. i'm a highly emotionally charged person. more often than not, i let my emotions get the better of me. it happens one to many times which is why i need to put the words in my head into paper so that i can remind myself why certain things will never, ever work. ever.

ever.

but with every mistake made, comes experiences and lessons learned. this will be one mistake i will never make again.

here's to hoping for a fruitful and hopeful wednesday. my monday was definitely given a ray of light.

i am only young once and making mistakes is part of growing up. and right now, i'm taking a masters in growing up and taking charge of my life.



No comments: