Thursday, August 24, 2006

ring ring...

i was lying in bed. daydreaming....when all of a SUDDEN....

rihana's SOS was playin in the far distance...(which is by the way my ringing tone)

i jumped out of bed....dashed to my handphone and saw an unfamiliar number...

hmmm..who cud tat be????

me: hello
caller: hello...is tis natasha??
me: yes...tats me
caller: is ur name spelt n-a
me: *immediately cut him off 2 spell my name* t-a-s-h-a
caller: *continued to spell my name* t-a-s-h-a
me: yes yes yes....
caller: ok...i'm _____ (uhh...oops...in the midst of my excitement over the unknown phone call, i forgot wat his name was) from......OK magazine..
me : *muz have been knocked in the head with a shoe* huh??? wat magazine???
caller: ok magazine
me: oh....ok ok...
caller: u have won 2 tickets to watch.....*drum rolls* *at this point i started to rmbr that i entered the sms contest to watch puteri gunung ledang, so i was like...omg....pls tell me i won tics to watch pgl...pls pls pls!!!* little man at cineleisure...
me: oh....*tries to giv an upbeat response* cool cool
caller: the movie starts at bla bla bla....be there at bla bla bla.......
me: ok
caller: c u on monday!! bye
me: bye

so yea....i won 2 tics to go watch little man...

i'm happy.....really i am...

it's the first time in my life where i won something.....where they actually had to call me to tell me that i won something......

life's pretty good.....:>

No comments: