Tuesday, August 22, 2006

tagged again....

10 years ago I...

1. was 8...(oh no...i juz revealed my frickin' age...whooops)
2. played catching during recess
3. played with barbie dolls
4. got 100% for my english...(proudest moment..tee-hee)
5. totally totally loved Spice Girls....*GIRL POWER*

5 years ago I...

1. made the transition from being a primary skool student to a secondary skool student
2. met my very very good frens...
3. stopped taking ballet lessons
4. hated playing the piano
5. became a big sis

1 year ago I...

1. was in the coolest class ever.....5 Cekal
2. was a cheerleader and still am...:)
3. went for youth and church camp for the very 1st time
4. got my driving license
5. sat for my SPM

yesterday I...

1. had my english presentation which thankfully went well...surprisingly wasnt as nervous as i thot i wud be...muz hav achieved personal growth...tee hee
2. skipped acc class
3. had my lunch at the pink shop..
4. slept early
5. was very sleepy in compsc and math class

5 most recent songs i've listened to

1. sexyback
2. i write sins not tragedies
3. crazy
4. queen and i
5. public affair

5 songs i know all the words to

1. come clean
2. barneys' "i love u" song
3. behind these hazel eyes
4. stars are blind
5. l.o.v.e


5 things i really want

1. lifetime's supply of chocolate

2. new clothes

3. new shoes

4. new bag

5. a lifetime's supply of whatever it is i want

5 things I should be doing

1. studying for my compsc test

2. math hmwrk

3. acc hmwrk

4. filling my uni application form

5. sleeping

5 biggest joy's in my life

1. my brother

2. my dog

3. my family

4. my frens

5. Romeo

5 people I tag

1. Shee Ann

2. Sook Yan

3. Winnie

4. insert ur name here if its not here

5. insert ur name here if its not here




No comments: