Thursday, August 10, 2006

it's been a long and winding journey
and i've finally figured out
pickin' up the pieces
...........................................

it's a lyric to a song...i think...haha...i have no idea how but it juz came to my mind so i thot y not put it in...it kinda fits tis blog post also bcos i have not been blogging for quite some time. but before any1 starts jumpin on my back bout it, i have valid reasons for not blogging.

as u all noe, i'm not using streamyx but the ol'skool dial-up. so money ran out...can't go online for about a week. kinda torturing bcos with no internet connection i juz cant survive. the internet is my connection to the world outside my bubble. and let me tell u tis...my bubble ain't tat big...har har har.....

saturday...i predict is gonna b one helluva emotional day.

y?? cos my fren, ivie, is gonna fly on her private plane to the land of the free...land of the brave...the united states of A!!!

will hopefully get to update pics of tat day....

till then, i'll enjoy my last time wif ivie tmrw doing some serious retail therapy....

ohhh....so excited!!!

tee-hee..:)

No comments: