Saturday, July 07, 2007

remember my previous post about me not really liking my job.
scratch that.
i'm actually loving this job.
everyone is like under 25 so there's no need to be all formal and stuff.
we dress casually to work and we joke around in the office.
and i get to write articles and have my work published. pretty awesome stuff.
really glad i applied for this internship.
and i'm so gonna miss it when i stop next week.
classes will be as usual again.
happy happy joy joy.
assignments again. late nights again. wonderful.

loads to write about my roadtrip to terengganu and malacca and my movie experience at IMAX watching TRANSFORMERS (i'm a fan. i want the toys and tshirt) but that would be for later. when i'm not so busy trying to convince everyone that wentworth miller IS NOT GAY!!!

No comments: