Saturday, July 14, 2007

'twas my last day at youthmalaysia.com
and i'm missing going there already.

my seat on the left


what did i do on my last day?
wrote a review on Transformers (frickin' awesome!the movie i mean).
went for lunch - tastier ever, thanks to my lover *wink*wink*
stepped on a dead rotten rat (unintentionally!) *yucks*
electricity went out after lunch and came back on when it was time to go home *hahaha!*
brainstormed on questions for quiz to be given out during events *i feel empowered* one of the answer we had in there..HILARIOUS! *hope joanne approves* nyek nyek nyek...
planning on activities for an event next month *hopefully i get to be a part of it*

I MISS YM!!!

all i can say is that i am super duper glad i applied for the job. i usually take my own sweet time in thinking if i should apply or not but i did not hesitate on this one.
when i went for the interview, i thought i flunked it cos they didn't offer me the job one week later.
i gave up hope then. it's alrite. at least i tried. no wondering what if.
then, i got the phone call. hallelujah!!!
the rest is history...

i guess what made working in YM fun and exciting is the people, my colleagues.
great bunch of people!
awesomeness...
and i met my lover! so glad i found you!! *LMAO* only a phone call away sayangku...

i caught a glimpse of what the working world entails.
and i'm glad to say that what i'm studying now is the right thing career wise for me. writing, events and all that jazz...i totally love!

now, instead of waking up early to go to work, i gotta wake up early to go to class.
can't wait to see everyone and get back to routine again...

No comments: