Wednesday, September 17, 2008

fried bananas/banana fritters *oh whatever*

i have my radiotv journalism reader propped on my lap, ready to attack my notebook and hopefully finish my assignment by 5pm today (the deadline i self-imposed) but its 4.26pm now.

sigh.

i'm not one for deadlines. especially self-imposed deadlines wtf.

but the deadline is not until friday 5.30pm.

my goal. to complete it and hand it in tomorrow. *can i hear thunderous applause wtf*

it doesn't help that the smell of rendang and i swear i smelled goreng pisang/pisang goreng (whatever rocks your boat) wafting in through my room window. cue orchestra wtf.

and now i'm craving keropok lekor.

ok wait. i'm craving mcdonalds also. damn that flyer i saw last night.

and reese's peanut butter pieces.

so instead of doing my assignment, i'm thinking of food.

and if you must know, i'm also waiting for 90210 latest episode to show up on youtube. come to think of it, 12am deadline won't seem to do. change to 2am wtf. extra 2 hours! teehee *pats self on back*

okay okay. just to show you how much of a bum i am, my assignment word limit is ONLY...

*
*
*

300 words!!!

what the fudge. *oohh..chocolate fudge nyumnyum*

No comments: