Monday, September 15, 2008

wisdom be gone

don't laugh if i talk funny

because karma sucks *glares at belinda wtf*

i had my wisdom tooth(s) removed and will have another round to go.

therefore, i am no more wise (geddit!? hahaha so funny)

let's just say that it hurts to talk properly properly.

and don't get me started on eating. one sided chewing anyone?

but i have to say, the process of getting the tooth out...OH EM GEE! it's like a horror movie without the visuals. radio drama wtf.

unless of course, you open your eyes that is *such brave souls*

but of course i shut my eyes throughout the process *ahem*. not so brave and daring. but the sounds you hear will scare the bejeezus out of you. imagine the sound of drilling, drilling and more DRILLING. with a commentary from the dentist. omg somebody grab the remote and mute the damn commentary! plus i could actually hear the tooth being yanked out FORCEFULLY from my bones/jaws/mouth whatever scientific term it is. like literally bones breaking *shudders at the memory*

can you imagine if there was NO ANESTHESIA? let's NOT even go there.

silver lining?

i didn't feel a thing. although the anesthesia did hurt a bit. i could feel the needle poking through my cheeks and just waiting to get out from the other side *shudders* freakky stuff. and i could feel my cheeks getting hotter and my mouth getting numb. and i kept asking the nurse if it'll hurt because she asked if i was scared +__+

no. i was very brave. and in half an hour, i was done.

with a cotton bud shove in between my tooth which i didn't even realize was there till the doc told me to NOT swallow the cotton *insert relevant emoticon*

i am singing along to selena gomez's tell me something i don't know.

in my head of course.

because i can't sing along. hurts too much.

sigh.

No comments: