Friday, October 31, 2008

goo goo gaa gaa google

instead of taking one off day, i took two and looking at the way things are progressing, looks like i'm gonna be taking three off days +__+

not. good.

not good at all.

but i did spend my time organizing my album covers in iTunes. now most of my songs have an album cover on them, making them look organized, neat and pretty *cough

thanks to amazon.com i can finally copy+paste album covers. amazon.com is way better than allcdcovers.com. there, now you know my secret =)

and just now, my iPod froze. i was browsing the song list and then it just stopped and had that buzzing sound. scared the shyt outta me. i thought "there goes my iPod. oohh, time to get a new one wtf"

one. word.

google.

one click and problem solved. there goes my hope of getting a new iPod. i should have gotten the iPod classic. i'm starting to run out of space with my iPod nano. i have 1332 songs excluding songs which have yet to be transfered from my cd's. and everytime i watch gossip girl or grey's anatomy, i end up loving the songs played and will hunt for them. i found the most AWESOMEMEST website that lists all the songs played in an episode. hearts.

one song i'm really into right now is emilliana torrini's big jumps.

No comments: