Sunday, October 05, 2008

madison oh madison

today taught me a very important lesson.

NEVER. EVER. WEAR. HEELS. WHEN. WALKING. FOR. HOURS.

i know heels make you look pretty and taller than you really are but for the love of me, i salute women i see wearing heels whilst shopping. RESPEK wtf.

i now have extremely tired feet. sigh. from now onwards, heels will only be worn to sit and make me feet look pretty and sexy wtf. i could literally hear my feet screaming in AGONY. a certain amount of the population will now think i walk funny because i walked like captain jack sparrow only i wasn't half drunk and i'm not as sexy as johnny depp. life is so unfair wtf. but my heels make me look taller. sigh. dilemma wtf.

and i now COVET the madison bag! so cantik.

aku tak boleh tunggu untuk pergi ke US! adoi..aku pergi ke US untuk 'the wrong reasons' (i lupa the malay word for reasons wtf) tidak apa. aku akan bekerja keras untuk mendapat duit berlambak banyak. seronoknya hidupku ni wtf.

which totally reminds me, i now need to bekerja keras menulis esei aku. semoga aku berjaya.

totally random fact, i stopped writing my essay last night with 888 words. so 'ong' horr.
and now, after starting and then stopping to blog (rajinnya aku) i have 911 words! wahh..so cool hor wtf.

wtf. that means i only wrote 23 words from yesterday to today.

byee. must finish it now. i give myself one hour to write 1000 words. RAH RAH!

No comments: