Monday, October 20, 2008

i like it i like it

i'm gonna make a movie!

after completing my FINAL assignment of the sem, i have come to the conclusion that i enjoy the process of making a movie/tv show. it's way better when you see the final cut of your hard work on screen.

watch out spielberg! *jengjengjeng*

i'm looking at films and other productions on screen differently now. i now see how they edit their clips and i find it so interesting how they can cut into a new scene so effortlessly. for us, cross dissolve baby, the magic wand that makes editing that much easier.

making a film/tv show is no walk in the park. you have to visualise how the final product will look like on screen. what music you're gonna insert into the scene while you're actually filming the scene. it's all about thinkin ahead way before you start. and i like it. but this might just be a passing phase for me. whatever it is, i hope to find something i'm passionate about before the end of my final year.

i mean, i think i like the whole film making process but DO I REALLY LIKE IT? i'm fickle minded like that. i also think i want to work in a magazine but thats what i think i want because i'm basing my ideas of what its like to work for a magazine on the devil wears prada and ugly betty wtf. the only way i'll know if those are my passions is to actually be there, doing it for real.

i cannot go on going with the flow now can i? i'm gonna join the workforce in a years time and i dont want to go stumbling into something that will secure me a certain kind of stability if i still dont know what i want at the end of it.

i already know what i want to major in so i can base my career decisions based on my qualifications but then again, not everyone practices what they preach or learn in this case. and that's okay.

look, there's even a silent film contest which i am actually contemplating on participating. want to join me belinda? i saw your entry on wanting hallmark to hire you wtf. you cannot escape me now wtf.

i might not be good at what i'm doing but i can learn. ancora imparo (can you say fuyoh! wtf. i am monash material indeed wtf)

No comments: