Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i need to prepare a draft for my writing class tomorrow but i can't come up with anything now. i realize i cannot conjure up a story under pressure! or maybe i'm just blocking the story. maybe it's already in there in my head somewhere, waiting to be unearthed. and i'm just sitting here blogging. good job, nat. good job.

wasting my time only.

***

my mom threatened to take the chair away because i pile all my bags and clothes on it.

in my defense the chair is damn convenient. just chuck everything on it. how i wish i can just chuck away the whatevers, the unknowns and the i-don't-cares.

i need to clear the chair up so asses can plop themselves onto it. bags need to be in the closet. clothes need to be hanged.

***

i cannot believe it but the semester is coming to an end. my second last semester is coming to an end. next semester is my final semester and after that, i'm gonna be thrust into the unknown +__+

scary shyt.

***

i also cannot believe this but i survived 12 wednesdays. torturous wednesdays! 9-6 classes. crazy shyt. never am i gonna schedule my classes this way ever again!

***

i really need to start writing on that draft.

***

i really want to watch a movie.

***

besides blogging random things, i am also deleting emails from my uni account. i have taken up the maximum storage space. i tried to send the emails to my personal account but it never seems to go there. i suspect i need to have a gmail account for that.

***

i need me some retail therapy.

***

i'm really sleepy. i've been sleeping early for the past few days.

i've also been taking ridiculously long naps which don't really constitute as naps when they take longer than 20 minutes i think.

***

just found out that san francisco coffee in cafeteria has a buy one free one deal. coolios.

only paid rm8 for my extreme mocha. i wonder what's in extreme buzz?

No comments: