Wednesday, May 13, 2009

there's some serious shyt in the medication i'm taking. my heart was beating so damn fast today that my hands were shaking uncontrollably. i might be exaggerating a wee bit on the uncontrollably but i was shaking la ok. must give you guys a good mental picture wtf. quite scary lor.

but i'm alright now. thanks for your concern.

i hate wednesdays. i stay in uni till 6pm. i start at 9am. it's a miracle i survived till week 10.

oh yes. it is already week 10. like srsly, where did my days go? it feels like its only the beginning of semester. 3 more torturous weeks and then its finals which will then lead to 3 weeks of pure nothingness. which i am looking forward to. but of course out of the 3 weeks, one week has me globetrotting to a foreign land. looking forward mucho-mucho.

but for now, all i want is my friends from the other side of the world and in different continents to come back. i miss you guys.

No comments: