Thursday, September 03, 2009

i didn't skip my 9am class, in case you were curious/wondering/concerned. but i was late. heh. i blame it on the traffic although technically i woke up late but details like that don't really matter, right?

good news for the day, i'm finally starting to type new sentences for my proposal. i felt inspired in class when dr. s was talking about it. unfortunately, the inspiring talk evaporated on the way home wtf.

speaking of which, i dont know how they do it. puasa-ing, i mean. i had breakfast/lunch/brunch at 11am and was starving by 5pm! kowtow man! though a friend did mention that it was easier when its the ramadhan month simply because i guess. or maybe it's mind over matter.

is it me or does time flies? i think time has taken a first class on the now defunct concord. a zoom and a swish and we're now in the month of september. wake me up when september ends (green day, year forgotten wtf). it's week 7 already :S

ohh...did i mention i'm going to arthur's day :D excited-nya! my second concert in my entire existence. got a concert high! i think concerts are the shiznit!

right now, i'm doing way too many things at once. trying to multitask to the super max, trying to hit the maximum growth wtf.

which reminds me, thank goodness i ordered that mocha during dinner. i'm not sure if it's the caffeine working its magic on me or if it's just me feeling the stress of a looming due date ahead but i'm up and doing my work :D sigh, simple things like this and i'm easily satisfied. really, i'm not that hard to please lol.

No comments: