Monday, September 14, 2009

i went dvd hunting with my dad yesterday. not the pirated ones. we went to speedy to look for grease because i absolutely LOVE that movie! it was my dad who introduced me to the world of grease lightning and saturday night fever.

i was also secretly looking for breakfast at tiffany's because i absolutely LOVE audrey hepburn and to my horrors, i've only ever seen her in that one film! blasphemy! so i wanted to reacquaint myself with her movie by buying breakfast at tiffany's and then moving on to her other films.

unfortunately, they have none of the movies we were looking for. seriously! classics like those and they don't have em'. another blasphemy!

so i began browsing around and pointed at all the old movies and asked my dad if he has watched them.

one of them i pointed at was gone with the wind. old school classical cool.

he did watch it. and he goes on to tell me how he and all his friends fell asleep watching it but the girls were all wide-eyed! haha. so my dad proceeded to get me the dvd so i can watch it :)

http://blog.beliefnet.com/moviemom/Gone%20With.the.Wind.jpg

at the same time, i saw a audrey hepburn movie that i watched a lil' of called paris when it sizzles. i couldn't resist and got myself the dvd.

http://www.dvdmono.com/images/r1252.jpg


so now, i have two classics to watch :)

now, to get my hands on breakfast at tiffany's and grease!

No comments: