Saturday, February 24, 2007

cats go on sale

hallelujah!!!

thank god!!!

all is finally well....!!!

i have it all sorted out. *phew*

no more problems with my timetable anymore. i have my tutorial for media studies all settled. unfortunately, it's not the time that i had in mind. but that's alright. it's still in allocation adjustment mode so i'll just keep my fingers crossed that i'll be able to squeeze myself into the desired timeslot.

So...

i went to Cats Whiskers today. and guess what. they're having SALE!

tops at 40% off!
bottoms at 50% off!

i saw this bottom that i really, really, really, REALLY LIKED!! unfortunately, they didn't have it in my size. *boohoo*

but i did manage to get myself a top. *smiles*
now i'm rm20++ poorer. *boohoo*

oh wells.

then we went to parade. ate sakae sushi. *yummy*
walked around.
and bought another top. which makes me another few ringgit poorer! ho-hum!

oh wells. whatever makes me happy! tee-hee...



No comments: