Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the minutes and hours

i dont know how it happened. but it did.

for the past few weeks i have been thinking that 120 minutes is one and a half hours. wtf.

it was only yesterday that i realized that 90 minutes is one and a half hours.

120 minutes is 2 frickin' hours!!!

so my previous post is utter rubbish. rubbish!

you dont even wanna know how i came to the that realization. whatever. i'm just gonna tell u anyways.

as you have probably realized from my previous post, i am currently busy planning my timetable for when uni starts. so yesterday, i went to look at the schedule again. i looked at my course's schedule saw 120 minutes.

"okay", i thought to myself. one and a half hours for a subject is fine by me.

then, i went to kepo at the business course's timetable. when i saw 90 minutes, it suddenly hit me.

o.O

*ohh the shame!!! the horrors!!*




No comments: