Thursday, February 01, 2007

wake up wake up on an early morning, could be in bed or in lala land (sing in tune with hilary duff's wake up song)

i did the unthinkable today (technically it was yesterday cos i'm blogging at 12.47am which makes this post dated 1 feb but it is today cos i haven't slept and woken up for me to blog about 1 feb. i dont think i make sense. ignore me.)

i. me. natasha. woke up at an ungawdly hour of 7.30am. who wakes up at 7.30am during their break??? well, me apparently on this day (jan 31...i hope u see the pattern here. it's not feb1 like stated above. again, if i dont make sense, puh-lease, just ignore me)

as usual la, i was sleeping in bed and possibly dreaming about something-i think- when at 7.30am my mum comes banging on my door "WAKE UP!" wake up,wake up on a saturday night, could be--Oops..got carried away there...

as i was saying, my mother comes banging on my door to wake me up to go walking in the park/field/playground/taman permainan/garden.

and i, in my state of sleepiness didnt know what was going on, dragged my sleepy head off her soft, fluffy pillow and also her sleepy ass of her bed to go join my mother on her quest to keep fit/stay healthy/be unlazy. i should have known better. i should have continued sleeping. BUT I COULNDT!!! mister sleep decided to abandon me and left me with miss wide awake! wtf

so, yes. i. me. natasha. went to walk 5 rounds around the field. that's the most healthiest thing i have ever done. * i dont know what to say*i-i-i...i feel so proud!*wtf

please tell me you didnt believe that. the healthiest thing i ever done part not the i literally woke up at 7.30am to walk in the park part. cause i really did WAKE UP AT 7.30AM!

and shaddap. i'm healthy as a horse. really.

No comments: