Saturday, April 07, 2007

i hate dislike the lady at the bookshop.
stoopid woman won't let me buy mentos because i didn't have $1. i had a blardy $50 and she didnt want to do my farking business.
so i bought CLEO. and she had the fucking nerve to ask me if i had SMALL CHANGE.
the moment she said that, i got PISSED.

'you don't want to do my farking business izit?
'no, i didnt say that'


it's a fairly easy thing.
i put my purchases on the counter.
you...yes, YOU..scan it into your computer.
i give you money.
you take money.
give me back my change.

SO BLARDY SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
but NOOOOO!!!!!!
you must insist on people giving you SMALL CHANGE.


it's that time of month where you just don't bloody care.

edit: i think i had a dream with daniel craig in it. OMG..i'm going to bed right now!

No comments: