Monday, April 16, 2007

lost&emotional

do you feel trapped?
like at some point in time, you just feel like getting away from it all.
go somewhere far. away from what you know. your safe environment.
i have.
and i'm feeling it now.
i wanna get out.
this is just out of the blue. really. i never thought of it. seriously. but i have now. for the past few nights.
i don't like it here anymore.
away from these four walls. this place i call home.
i don't wanna be here. for now.
i need to escape. breathe. start new. a new life. wtf. so cliched, cheesy, whatever....
i just want out.
i'm not being unappreciative. no. really. i just wanna experience something different. in a new place. away from the parental units.
i don't feel inspired. motivated.
maybe it's because i've been here practically all my life.
i want to move. away.
and the only way i can do that is by studying overseas. NOW.
okay...maybe not now. maybe next semester? next year? my final year?
not my final year. i don't think i can wait that long.
next year.
definitely?
maybe?
possibly?
it won't be easy. i know. gonna have to do everything on my own. laundry *shudders* cleaning *high-pitch scream* cooking *faints*
but i'll do it.
why?
because i want to.
because i can.
because i will.
because i need to. have to. must.
i'm just getting restless.
or maybe i just don't wanna be here anymore. in my safe environment.
wanna live life to the extreme.
and my extreme is living away from my safe environment.
on my own.
independent.
by myself.
alone.

No comments: